Finance Assistant required for a perm role working for a small fun Charity in Central London
To be considered for this opportunity candidates must have resent experience within the Charity sector. In return my client offers a good salary and travel opportunities.
Key skills include
- Solid finance experience (previous AA or AP experience also good)
- Excellent IT, Excel Skills (V.Look up, P.Tables, etc)
- Sun, Xero, Oracle, SAP or SAGE experience
- Charity or NFP experience (essential)
- Finance related qualification (AAT, PQ ACCA/CIMA)
Main duties of the role will include:
Maintains all aspects of the purchase ledger function, incorporating matching, coding, prioritising and raising payments through to preparation of control accounts and month end reconciliation
- Maintains the entire sales ledger function incorporating, invoicing, statements, cash allocation and all associated reconciliation monthly
- Reconciliations including general ledger, bank and supplier
- Assisting with week/month/year end procedures
- Back office work
- Liaising with Stakeholders
It is essential that when applying for this role you have a proven record and competency in prepayments, accruals and bank reconciliations and have worked in the Charity sector
For more information, please contact James Gray on or email
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job