A Global Media Agency based in Central London is seeking a Finance Assistant to join their team. With open plan lively offices and opportunities to progress within the agency and the group this is a great opportunity for a candidate looking for more all round exposure.
This is a permanent position reporting into the Transactional Manager
- Support the Finance manager with any queries from within the agency
- Management of job reconciliations
- Assisting in implementing new processes alongside the transactional manager
- Assist business directors with any queries in regards to DDS
- Reporting on billed and unbilled invoices on a weekly basis going into detail when things cannot be billed
- To provide analysis in regards to month end for the management accountants
- Review month end journals which need to then be authorised by the FD
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- A minimum of one years experience in Finance would be preferable
- Experience within the media would be advantageous
- Exposure to DDS would be very preferential
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job