Your New Job Title:Finance Assistant - Japanese speaker
Your New Salary: £16.48 - 18.68 per hour (equivalent of £30 -34k)
Status: Ongoing temporary (possible to Permanent)
Location: London, zone 1
The Skills you'll need each day:
FX Back Office/ Settlements/finance clerk/back office/ FX/ Corporate Finance / Japanese
Who you'll be working for:
Finance Assistant role to support the Finance Department. The team consist of 10 people, The Finance Assistant will be supporting this team.
The hiring manager wanted to highlight that they are looking for the right candidate to convert to permanent eventually if they perform well in the role.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING EACH DAY:
- FX back office, Treasury postings within EU: FX Back Office workflow runs smoothly throughout the day. Confirming trades using Misys and dealing with daily settlement to banks.
- Payment run execution, manual payments: Daily Outgoing Payments using Automatic Payment Run in ECC and dealing with Manual Payments
- Expense payments: Making Department Expense payments
- Support and help with other general departmental office activities when required from time to time.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Experience working in a Finance department
- Experience in the FX, Corporate finance operation in the Banks are would be advantageous.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, both Japanese and English
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- IT skills including Word, Excel, SAP
- Basic knowledge of finance and finance market and accounting.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Corporate Finance
- finance clerk
- Japanese Speaking
- FX Back Office