Amazing Opportunity for a Finance Assistant in ILKLEY with an extremely successful Independent Estate Agency.
Basic salary £9.50p/h
Part time position of 28-31 hours per week over 4 or 5 days
(£13,870- £15,356 per annum)
As Finance Assistant you will be responsible for a number of tasks within the Finance Department to ensure accurate financial records. Tasks include updating the purchase ledger and sales ledger ensuring record keeping is accurate and relevant, assisting in the credit control for the Company, working closely with branch managers and property managers to resolve any issues that arise.
- Day to day processing / data input on Sage 200 for both sales and purchase ledgers;
- Posting receipts and payments onto Sage 200;
- Processing expenses and petty cash;
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets / performing reconciliation work;
- Posting journals onto Sage 200;
- Supporting fellow team members in the day to day running of the Finance department;
- Supporting the Finance Manager and Finance Director as they require;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as directed.
- Experience of working in a Finance department;
- High level of Microsoft skills and working knowledge of Sage or similar;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Demonstrate a positive and committed attitude;
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative;
- Experience working in payroll would be advantageous but not essential;
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW
The Humphrey Group are a specialist Recruiter for the property industry and place excellent people in appropriate roles to reach their full potential and follow their dreams. We make Recruitment Quicker, Easier and Relevant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'