As a core member of the team you will be required to;
• Period end and year end tasks including reconciliations and journal adjustments.
• Month end tasks in particular funding and fees splits; pay accruals and produce the month end budget holder reports.
• Assist the management accounts team as required answering queries; reporting and forecasting; budgetary analysis and attending budgetary review meetings.
• Process cash and cheques paid in through the finance till and associated reception duties on a rotational basis.
• Assist and provide cover for other finance roles as time permits
• Analyses and finance projects as determined by the Financial Controller and/or Financial and Management Accountant.
• undertake other duties as may be required, provided that they are consistent with the nature of the post.
• Apply Safeguarding and Child Protection policy and practices.
• Apply Health and Safety Policy
The Ideal candidate will have;
• AAT (or working towards)
• a detailed understanding of Accounting procedures
• be self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
• a good team player
• able to organise and manage their own workload
• able to remain calm under pressure
• a good communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills
37 hours a week (Mon-Fri)
This is a responsible and rewarding role for an individual who is interested in pursuing a new challenge. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply directly to: Michael.Puczkowski@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job