Finance Assistant - ideal for someone that has started AAT qualification
** Ideal for someone who has experience working in a Finance department that has started their AAT qualification.
** Busy and friendly team
** £16,000 - £17,000 per annum plus benefits
The company is a manufacturer of elegant and luxury products, the group specialises in high tech production processes for the cosmetics, perfumery, wine & spirits and luxury goods industries.
This family run business has sites across Europe and operates with endless creativity and countless finishing possibilities. They use cutting-edge machinery and production processes that are able to automatically perform even the most complex manufacturing projects.
Reporting to: Management Accountant
To process financial transactions swiftly and accurately. To resolve customer, supplier and internal queries professionally. Support Finance Director & Management Accountant as required.
- Purchase invoice processing (via Packway)
- Supplier invoice queries
- Preparing supplier payments (cover/support)
- Purchase invoices without PO (cover)
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Liaising with QA team and updating system with supplier (quality) cost recovery
- Sales Invoicing (cover)
- Intrastat reporting (cover)
- Customer invoice queries (cover)
- Transport accrual (support/cover)
- Stock valuation (future/support/cover)
- Cover for switchboard and reception
- HR administration cover
- Prior experience in a finance department and/or relevant further education (E)
- Commenced AAT qualification (E)
- Practical experience processing transactions and resolving a wide range of accounts queries (D)
- Keen IT system user and with ability to learn new systems swiftly (E)
- Knowledge of MS office programs (E)
- Ability to manage large volumes of relatively routine work (E)
- Good attention to detail (E)
- Cheerful and positive contribution to office atmosphere
- Professional communication with internal and external parties
- Good team working
- Takes responsibility and accountability - 'can do’approach
- Flexible approach - willingness to learn and support in all areas.
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Financial Transactions
- Invoice Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job