A Media Buying Agency that is a leader in its field has recently acquired a new business and so is looking for a Finance Assistant to join the team and assist in day to day processes. The role will be reporting into the Management Accountant and also working very closely with them to assist with the revenue recongition and forecasting.
Our client is looking for someone that is enthusiastic, outgoing and has a passion for finance and the media sector. The company has monthly staff socials and weekly pizza and beer on Fridays, so they want someone with that work hard-play hard attitude.
The selected candidate will have at least 2 years of relevant finance experience. Study support offerent to the right candidate.
The role includes:
- Assiting the management accountant with month end processes
- Assisting with putting together the management accounts pack
- Creating and processing Purchase Orders
- Sending, processing and reconciling invoices and credit notes
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
If this sounds like you or if you would like to know about other roles, then get in touch.
- Communication Skills