This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
In return this business offer a friendly working environment, the opportunity for career progression, a generous salary and a study support package.
Working alongside a small Finance function, your roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensuring payroll is delivered on an accurate and timely basis, including weekly/monthly payrolls, RTI returns and CIS returns
- Assist in the production of the management accounts, and / or VAT returns on Sage Line 50 or Quickbooks
- Liaise with clients over the phone and via email dealing with any queries
- Ad hoc tasks as required by senior members of staff
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT part qualified or qualified preferred
- Have experience of payroll work
- Be proficient with Sage and Excel
- Have good verbal and written communication, inter-personal and customer service skills
- Have the ability to work as an effective team member
This business are willing to train motivated, articulate and confident candidates with no experience in accounts too.
If you would like to have a confidential chat about this role, please call or email email@example.com / 01524 841366.
This position is currently vacant, so apply now for your chance to secure an interview!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job