Internationally recognised, top end luxury cosmetic brand, based in Central London, is currently recruiting for a part-time (3 days a week, flexible hours) Finance Assistant. You will be part of very fast paced retail, SME business. The team will be cheerful, but highly focused, young professionals. For successful applicant we offer uncapped potential of growth, competitive salary, working hours 10am to 6pm (including 1-hour lunch break) Monday to Friday and generous staff allowance. The role is perfect for someone with long term plans and willing to grow with the business.
This is a very hands on role, the successful candidate must also be able to support the Financial Controller, to take ownership of issues that arise and to be committed to the smooth running of the business. Due to the continuous growth, taking a pro-active approach is essential, making suggestions and ensuring that the best systems and procedures are in place altogether with using initiative and be able to analyse data with the view to advise of any possible issues that may arise.
- Full ownership of Accounts Receivable
- Full ownership of Accounts Payable
- Banks, Credit Cards and expenses posting and reconciliation
- Posting of e-commerce sales
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports
- At least 1 year experience in similar role within luxury goods
- Be proactive and solution seeking
- Great attention to details
- The ability to meet strict deadlines and work in a high-pressure environment whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy at all times
- Ideally knowledge of Xero accounting software (but full training will be provided)
- Ideally available immediately or on short notice
- Initiative and friendly, outgoing personality