A Manchester based non-for-profit organisation, are looking to expand their finance team with a full time Accounts Administrator on a temporary basis.
The purpose of the role is to work effectively in a demanding environment, to ensure the smooth day-to-day running's of the department. The position will be reporting into the finance Manager and will be required to display high levels of self-motivation.
Duties of the role include: -
- Daily Invoicing for all group businesses
- Precise data input
- Daily banking and reporting
- Assisting the Accountant as required
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, month end accounts and regular reporting to management
- Liaising with other support functions and preparing reallocations
They are looking for an Accounts Administrator with strong attention to detail skills, alongside this, someone who is:
- Previous accounts admin experience
- Excellent numeracy skills
- 2 years previous experience in general accounts/business experience
- A good team player
- Working knowledge of open accounts
If you have the relevant experience for this position and would like to be considered, please apply ASAP. The client is looking for a quick turn around on the role so Immediate Availability is a must.
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job