Finance Assistant - Rotherham - Up to £30k - Part Time or Full Time.
Your new company
A well established and successful business based in Rotherham looking to add an Assistant Accountant to their already well established team reporting to Head of Finance whilst liaising with other internal and external colleagues.
Your new role
The role will be incredibly varied, encompassing all aspects of Finance and Business procedures with the Key Responsibilities of the role listed below:
- To assist the Head of Finance in the production of the business accounts
- To ensure that the granting of credit to customers is appropriate and in line with procedures
- To take responsibility for collection of debt from customers as required using a range of tools
- To monitor Steel Stocks and process the invoicing from suppliers and customers as required
- To reconcile the cash book with the bank statement using Sage 50 Accounts.
- To process the company car mileage sheets
- To provide sound financial advice to the Head of Finance as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to act with a high level of personal and professional integrity at all times. In close consultation with the Managing Director and Owner to establish an effective working relationship and to understand fully the key issues confronting the organisation. To undertake any other relevant duties as directed by the Head of Finance. You will need experience in a similar role coupled with experience of SAGE and excellent attention to detail and the ability to demonstrate good judgement skills showing sound and logical decision making, and a hands-on approach.
What you'll get in return
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity, and can accommodate both Full time and Part Time applicants, as well as a highly competitive salary of up to £30k and package dependant on experience and skillset.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"