Finance Assistant - AAT Studier
• Processing purchase orders
• Collating data for the purchase ledger team
• Gaining authorisation from managers to allow for successful payments of suppliers
• Providing reports to the business managers
• Assisting with basic payroll duties (collecting timesheets, dealing with new starters and making sure data is entered correctly)
• Dealing with all the online banking/bank statements
• General accounts administration
This role would someone who is actively studying towards their AAT qualification or has the willingness to do so. Study support will be given to the correct individual and on the job training.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job