Looking to kick-start your career in the FMCG space? Based in Westminster, this new dairy-free yoghurt brand, made from coconut milk, is rolling out nationally into major supermarkets and health food shops.This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £18k.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Data entry Sales order process to invoicing
- Allocating remittance received from customers
- Sending invoices and statements to customers by email and post
- Dealing with all customer queries, including making calls for unpaid and overdue invoices
- Matching goods received notes (GRN) to invoices, and posting the invoices on the system
- Dealing with all miss-matched invoices and GRN, contacting the supplier for a credit note where necessary
- Updating PO file with purchase invoice received for goods received not invoiced (GRNI)
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties to support the Finance Department, as directed by line management.
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skill
- Good attention to detail and communication skills
- Honesty and discretion
- Team-working skills
- Lots of energy and motivation
- Can take direction and adapt to change
- Flexible and able to work to tight deadlines
- Good arithmetic and computer skills
- All you can eat supply of yoghurts, desserts and ice creams!
- We also work from 8.30am – 5.30 pm Monday to Thursday so that we can finish at 1pm on Fridays.