This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to truly put their stamp on a finance role within a fast moving environment. Working as part of the EMEA team, you will be expected to deliver exceptional business process expertise both locally and internationally and contribute to the EMEA sales development.
My client is looking for someone who is very driven and eager to learn. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in sales ledger and credit control. A knowledge of purchase ledger and Sage is preferable but not essential, as full training will be provided.
The main duties of this role include, but are not limited to
• Reconcile all bank accounts at the end of each month
• Foreign bank revaluation
• European VAT return & intrastat compliance
• EC sales list compliance
• Maintain the Purchase ledger, including applying invoices and resolving any queries
• Process new suppliers accounts
• Prepare a weekly payment run
• Maintain rebates and accruals
• Process new customers accounts
The successful candidate would need excellent verbal and written communication skills as this role includes responding to email and telephone queries. A willingness to learn and develop and strong IT skills are essential.
If you feel you are the right person for this role then get in touch, stating why you feel you would be the ideal candidate.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business