The CANPACK Group stands for diversity. Operating on a global scale, our teams are made up for people from diverse backgrounds, with varied experience, skills and knowledge. What brings us together are the values we share: respect, teamwork, integrity, quality innovation and safety.
CANPACK was established in 2008 and is proud to be part of the Can Pack Group of companies, subsidiaries of Giorgi Global Holdings inc. (United States based).
CANPACK is a leading manufacturer of aluminium beverage cans. We have the latest manufacturing equipment and control technology. We are able to produce very high quality cans in 15cl, 25cl, 33cl, 44cl and 50cl sizes (other size cans are made within Can Pack Group).
This position is working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. You will be enrolled onto a Level 2 Accounts of Finance Assistant Apprenticeship (12-month framework) through our local college.
The duties of this post include:
- Purchase Ledger work including processing of invoices, statement reconciliations and dealing with supplier queries.
- Credit control, allocation of payments, chasing of customers when required.
- Bank and Petty Cash reconciliations including the processing of the company bank accounts.
- Creation and analysis of reports including but not limited to items such as overhead spend analysis and analysing balance sheet codes.
- General ledger work including journal entries and general ledger code analysis.
- Other ad hoc accounting tasks as and when required.
- Assisting in the training of CPUK employees and where applicable persons external to CPUK i.e. Agency workers and/or contractors.
- General administration duties.
- Any other duties as per job description.
The successful candidate must
- GSCE - Math’s, English and IT at grade C or above.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft - word, excel, email etc.
- Administration background - desirable.
- Petty Cash
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'