Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast-paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.The Team and Role
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to start a career in finance. Working within the Credit Control team and contributing to meeting our cash collection targets. Exposure to different areas with the Order 2 Cash function and the opportunity to work collaboratively undertaking all tasks required to deliver an effective and efficient service to customers and key stakeholders across the business.
The Apprentice role will be based in the Credit Control team and have the following responsibilities;
- Manage a ledger of 400+ live accounts
- Responsible for the regular chasing of overdue invoices
- Keep accurate records of each contact with customers
- Weekly / monthly cash collection forecasting
- Accurate cash allocation
- Liaise with various internal departments in order to resolve customer queries
- Ability to interpret and analyse data
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- On Site Cafe, Sports Facilities, Gym & Pool/Hockey Table
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job