Our Grimsby-based client has a fantastic opportunity to join their wonderful team on a full-time, temporary basis. This is a busy and varied role and therefore candidates must be organised and have a strong attention to detail. We are looking for someone with excellent communications skills and a positive 'can do’ attitude, if that’s you then please apply attaching your up to date CV.
A current DBS is essential for this role
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced working within a finance team
- Able to create and process purchase orders and invoices
- Comfortable and happy to pick the phone up and get things done
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers whilst reviewing their performance against SLA
- Able to hit the ground running with a keen and positive attitude
37 hours per week Monday to Friday
(Mon-Thurs 8:30am to 5:00pm and Fri 8:30am to 4:30pm)
Salary: £8.67 /hour
- Purchase Ledger
- Purchase Orders
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'