Finance and Pricing Anlayst
Job Title: Finance and Pricing Analyst
Salary: £27,000-£29,000 pa DOE plus bonuses and a very generous benefits package.
Our Banbury-based client is one of Oxfordshire's employers of choice and a fantastic investor in its number one asset - its staff. They are now looking to acquire the services of a Part-Qualified or Qualified Finance and Pricing Analyst who will work in support of the Finance Business Partners. This is a very rare opportunity to work within a company that has a major international presence whilst still maintaining a genuinely friendly and cohesive culture.
- Develop strong relationships with local MD's and assist with guidance relating to cost control
- Provide support to financial management team and senior stakeholders by providing relevant management information
- Provision of Pricing dependant reports
- Support Management teams by providing accurate data translation and management
- Offer a service that delivers Financial accountability through understanding
- Monitor Management accounts
- Attend meetings and provide crucial and precise management information
- Ensure costing systems are kept up to date
- Qualified or Part-Qualified ACCA or CIMA or Finance related degree
- Experience and understanding of Management Accounts
- Excellent IT literacy (Microsoft Office, Specifically Excel and Powerpoint)
- Must demonstrate ability to interpret and communicate data
- Must be a strong communicator
This company are well known for their unrivalled employee engagement and provide a benefits package that is second to none.
If you feel that you have the requisite skills and experience, please apply with an up-to-date CV or you can call Geoff Bridger for a confidential conversation on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'