Highly respected company based in Falmouth, Cornwall are looking to recruit a permanent Finance and Payroll Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the Finance Department.
- Full control and responsibility of all transactions on Sage 50.
- Clear understanding of our integrated production and project management system called Clarity, training will be given.
- Monthly Payroll, HMRC reporting using Sage 50 Payroll and PAYE year-end.
- Monthly pensions, calculation and payments.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- Credit Control on a regular basis.
- Cash flow - actual and forecasts.
- Controlling the 'Live Projects’ schedule and reporting of same to managers.
- Production of monthly management accounts: P&L, Balance sheet etc.
- Preparation of year-end accounts to a required level for accountant.
- Financial analysis and presentation to Directors and Managers.
- Attending monthly managers meeting with reports as per KPI schedule.
- Calculation of WIP projects and posting appropriate journals.
- Reconciliations of several Bank and Credit Card accounts.
- Tracking of retention and CIS tax from construction companies.
- Ensuring adherence with group policies and procedures.
- Negotiating and organising all the business insurances.
- Vehicle supervision - tax, mot, service, insurance, mileage etc
- Monitoring and renewing competitively, leases and utilities.
- Reconciliations of all of the above.
- Management of, delegation to and responsibility for part-time finance assistant.
Be part of cyber security team for relevant legislation affecting financial transactions
- Finance Manager