Finance and Operations Manager
A growing Private Equity firm are looking to hire a hands on Finance and Operations Manager to take control of all "back office" manager and fund-related financial and operational matters. Please note that you must be a Qualified Accountant to be a relevant candidate for this role.
Job duties include:
- Maintaining a professional operational platform, ensuring best in class institutional quality processes, controls, compliance and systems
* Building trust and credibility with third party service providers
* Ensuring the business meets all its regulatory and corporate obligations
* Oversight of all non-investment parts of the business, including operational procedures and controls, IT, HR, Compliance/Regulation and infrastructure
* Financial oversight of management and investment entities
* Input as required into the investment process
* Managing investor operational due diligence
* Managing investor reporting with the administrator, ensuring 100% accuracy
* As required, assistance with new fund raising
* Independent input into the valuation process
The position is being earmarked to step up into a CFO role within 2 years of working within the company. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with diverse exposure to really develop a long term and progressive career.
Salary is between £70,000 - £80,000 depending on your level of experience, with a strong bonus package too.
If you are interested to know more about this position then please get in contact with Olivia Power directly either by calling or email