Finance and Operations Manager
A growing Private Equity firm are looking to hire a hands on Finance and Operations Manager to take control of all "back office" manager and fund-related financial and operational matters. Please note that you must be a Qualified Accountant to be a relevant candidate for this role.
Job duties include:
- Maintaining a professional operational platform, ensuring best in class institutional quality processes, controls, compliance and systems
* Building trust and credibility with third party service providers
* Ensuring the business meets all its regulatory and corporate obligations
* Oversight of all non-investment parts of the business, including operational procedures and controls, IT, HR, Compliance/Regulation and infrastructure
* Financial oversight of management and investment entities
* Input as required into the investment process
* Managing investor operational due diligence
* Managing investor reporting with the administrator, ensuring 100% accuracy
* As required, assistance with new fund raising
* Independent input into the valuation process
The position is being earmarked to step up into a CFO role within 2 years of working within the company. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with diverse exposure to really develop a long term and progressive career.
Salary is between £70,000 - £80,000 depending on your level of experience, with a strong bonus package too.
If you are interested to know more about this position then please get in contact with Olivia Power directly either by calling or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job