About The Role
Finance & Governance Manager
30-35 Hours per week
Ambrose Avenue Group Practice are a forward thinking, well established friendly training practice looking for a Finance and Governance Manager to join our team.
The role will support the practice team and GP Partners at ensuring the practice is compliant in terms of finance and governance to ensure optimum productivity and efficiency of the practice operations
The post holder will be responsible for the practice finances enabling the practice to perform profitably and efficiently, provide financial planning, budget forecast reports and able to benchmark to ensure the practice have maximised potential income from QOF/LES/DES/PCN and other supplementary services to the global sum contract.
The role will manage the practice policies and protocols ensuring safe and efficient delivery of services, compliance in all regulatory matters, implement General Data Protection Regulations within the practice and liaise with the DPO/ICO as required to report incidents when necessary.
The Finance and Governance manager will work closely with the Operations Manager to continue with practice development and its services. Support in fully optimising the use of practice resources and personnel and to identify new opportunities and ways of meeting the needs and expectations of patients.
For further information, please contact Helen Mouncher on or .
We have the right to close the vacancy earlier than the closing date, if we reach the maximum number of applications.
This role is also being advertised on the Essex Primary Care Careers website, please complete only one application, duplications will not be considered.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
About The Candidate
We are ideally looking for someone with primary care experience.
If you are an experienced Finance Manager who has also a strong background in compliance and governance, then please read on. You will have also have strong skills and previous experience in the following:
- Financial Planning and Forecasting - budgeting / reviewing and financial strategy
- Purchase and Sales Ledger inputting and analysis
- Analysing financial data and ensuring maximum potential income across the practice
- General Data Protection compliance and governance understanding and application
- Streamlining operations and finance to ensure efficiency
- Use of financial systems and clinical systems
- Ideally previous experience in Healthcare / Primary Care finances/operations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ensuring strong teamwork ethic
- Good customer service and rapport
About the Surgery
We are a large busy practice based in central Colchester, across two sites and have a patient population of 16,000.
We operate SystmOne clinical system with a CQC rating of Good across all domains.
Supporting your work life balance and professional development is important to us, so we will be happy to discuss any requirements for flexible working and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Supportive and friendly environment
- Flexible working hours
- Peer support
- CPD Support with training and development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'