Household name communications brand are looking for analytical business and finance transformation managers for their growing consumer division. You will be engaging in a variety of projects designed to increase performance and drive efficiency across the business and will be working with senior level stakeholders to drive projects that might include:
- Designing and implementing new operational models
- Improving customer strategy and pricing
- Business innovation and optimisation
Working directly with C-suite and Director level stakeholders you will be leading small project groups getting hands on with numbers and analytics, defining and designing strategy, presenting ideas and project managing.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong Business or Financial transformation experience either within a commercial finance team or from a consulting background
- Experience of identifying operational issue and opportunities to drive increased financial or business performance
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable record of academic achievement including numerate degree from a top tier university.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team having a real time, high profile impact on a household name business. You will get senior level exposure and the opportunity to see the fruits of your work. The company also offers excellent package including car and bonus.
- Change Management
- Corporate Finance
- Transition Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job