Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit a Finance and Administration Coordinator to join a client whop are a leader in their field, a company specialising in the design and supply of furniture, artwork and artefacts to leading hotel, pub and restaurant groups in the UK.
The successful candidate will have a key role in the company’s Finance and Administration team, supporting core objectives and contributing to the efficient and effective running of our dynamic and exciting business. We offer a competitive salary.
- Producing customer invoices in line with company invoicing procedure in a timely manner.
- Management of customer purchase orders, working with the Project Management team/Directors, surveyors and customers to ensure invoice payment.
- Reconciling supplier statements and preparing supplier invoices for payment in line with credit terms.
- Preparing and checking employee and contractor expense claims in line with company policy, ready for authorisation and payment.
- Reconciliation of paperwork for quarterly VAT returns.
- Deputising for the Finance and Administration Manager in their absence and supporting the Finance and Administration Assistant when required.
- Managing the company’s stationary requirements and placing orders with suppliers when necessary.
- Support in answering both internal and external calls, helping callers where possible and redirecting them or taking messages as appropriate.
- Potential future development of role to include; maintenance of company database, assisting in IT support, developing wider admin support for the company.
- Work well within a team.
- Use initiative and problem-solve.
- Work well under pressure whilst demonstrating attention to detail.
- Polite, professional and friendly.
Skills and abilities:
- Organise and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Accuracy in basic Mathematics and the English language.
- Full driving license and vehicle desirable due to village location.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job