We create a quality programmatic advertising market that drives superior monetization for publishers and optimal value for brands. As monetization partners to more than 1,200 publishers worldwide, we have the largest knowledge base of publishers needs and trends. Our robust global technology infrastructure that ensures full reliability for all ad formats across all digital environments.
· Effectively helping the HR Co-ordinator with organising meetings, ensuring the conference room is set up
· Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers and customers.
· Supporting the business team with ad hoc requests as and when required, in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
· Opening mail
· Scanning and printing documentation relating to HR
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING SUPPORT
· Assisting with the Supplier Ledger including;
· Entering supplier invoices onto the accounting software (Quickbooks)
· Matching payments to invoices
· Running reports
· Banking cheques received
· Producing various reports as and when needed
· Assisting with the Customer Ledger including;
· Chasing overdue invoices and sending reminders
· Raising invoices as instructed
· Matching receipts to invoices
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
· Good numeracy skills
· Good organisation skills & attention to detail.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
· Possesses a positive "can-do" attitude.
· Highly personable with an ability to build relationships over the phone and face to face.
· Flexible and hardworking; willing to go the extra mile to help colleagues.
· Good time management
· High levels of energy, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Accounting Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job