Finance and Accountancy Recruitment Consultant
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission
- Flexible working
- 25 days’ holiday
- Workplace Pension
Our client have an outstanding reputation for offering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients alike. They have a very professional approach and work in a very detailed manner to build long lasting relationships.
Working as a Recruitment Consultant with this fabulous company allows you access to their unique resourcing team who are constantly mapping the market for talent.
When a role is won by a Recruitment Consultant, the resourcing team will immediately begin work on the vacancy, presenting a strong shortlist back to the recruitment consultant, who will then meet or video conference this list and decide who is best for the client’s need, based on culture, fit and personality.
As a result, Recruitment Consultants here have a unique opportunity to spend more time networking with their pool of prospects and do not lose momentum when winning roles.
The location of the role will be split between the office in Twickenham and Central London and the chosen candidate will need to be flexible between locations.
Identify and secure job opportunities within organisations. Select candidates from the resourcing team’s shortlist and successfully place them in those jobs in return for a fee.
- Place suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
- Develop and manage client and candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standard
- Identify, progress and convert sales leads as required
- Proactively, and consistently, strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities
- Source suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures
- Manage and develop client relationships
- Establish and agree terms and conditions of service
- Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams (vacancies taken, calls made, interviews etc)
- Meet and exceed agreed financial targets (Industry recommend levels, 3:1, revenue to salary)
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice
- Comply with all relevant sector specific legislation
- Comply with all relevant health and safety legislation, employee rights and responsibilities
- Seek support and escalate non-compliance where appropriate
- Tenacious and Resilient
- Customer focused approach
- ICT literate
- Strong verbal and written communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job