GLOBAL LAW FIRM, London EC4
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Please forward a Word copy of your CV if you wish to apply
A part-qualified finance analyst is sought by one of the world’s largest Law firms with an enviable portfolio of FTSE 100 clients. This organisation offers a broad range of services across 70 international offices in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Ambitious growth plans and continued profitable expansion within all markets and regions has created a new opportunity for a part-qualified Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning and Decision Support team. Providing support to the Finance Business Partner team, you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class service to key stakeholders. A varied brief includes:
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Analyst
- Compiling financial data to support complex business requests including, but not limited to, partner and fee earner appraisals, client and matter profitability, trend reporting
- Managing the production of routine deliverables, such as the monthly reporting packs, required by the Finance Business Partner team ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Act as the finance business partner for a key region supporting fee earner and partners with strategic decision-making
- Preparing high quality financial presentations to the business (practice, sector and key client specific) and providing analysis and recommendations as and when required
- Becoming a subject matter expert across Finance systems and models used and working with the Finance leadership team and outsourced partners to ensure systems and models remain accurate, relevant and fit for purpose
- Assisting in the delivery of the financial education agenda by supporting training initiatives to various stakeholders
- Supporting the Head of Department and Finance Business Partners with the annual budget process and quarterly reforecast exercises
Skills & Attributes of the Finance Analyst
- Ideal candidates will have a solid understanding of Finance and Accounting principles and be either recently or part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA with proven experience of Financial Analysis in a commercial environment
- Candidates should have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and be advanced in MS excel, with exceptional analysis and financial modelling skills
- This role will be ideal for someone who is self-motivated and has the ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and focused
Applications only considered from those eligible to live & work in the UK without restriction.
Harcourt Matthews is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Our divisions include Accounting & Finance; Legal Operations; HR - Human Resources & Personnel; IT - Information Technology; Pfi/PPP & FM; Procurement & Purchasing; Project Management & PMO; Sales & Marketing.
Keywords: Finance Analyst, finance business partner, financial analysis, profitability, variance analysis
- Business Profitability
- Decision Support
- Financial Analysis
- Part Qualified
- Business Partner Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'