Finance Analyst / Permanent role / Liverpool / £40,000 - £50,000 plus a flexible benefits package including hybrid working.
Accountable Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Finance Analyst to join our client's growing team based in Liverpool. Our award-winning client have a unique opportunity for an experienced Finance Analyst/ Finance Business Partner to join their team and add real value in this role from day one!
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance, your role will be broad and varied allowing you the opportunity to play a lead role in the on-going development and improvement of all company wide MI reporting.
- In this role you will work closely with operational/ non-financial stakeholders to review, analyse and improve MI reporting
- Support with budgeting and forecasting
- You will analyse large data sets to effectively drive insights to allow a greater understanding of the various divisions performance, both operational KPs and profitability analysis
- You will provide insights from a group wide perspective, allowing the senior management team to identify key areas for improvements.
- In this role you will also have the opportunity to support with the on-going review and implementation of the latest systems and software.
- Ideally you will be Fully Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Previous experience working within a similar role, Finance Analyst / Finance Business Analyst / Finance Business Partner
- Strong experience working with large data sets in Microsoft Excel, Financial modelling experience is desirable
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison from Accountable Recruitment today,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'