* Ability to manage the finances of a large number of projects and respond quickly to requests for project financial information or support.
* Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritise workload
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and use initiative as appropriate
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (written and oral communication) with both financial and non-financial people.
* Proven ability to be flexible in a fast moving and challenging environment
* MS Office skills particularly MS Excel
* Ideally (but not essential) will have a good understanding/knowledge of project discussions concerning profitability and performance
* Demonstrates commercial awareness and acumen.
* Relevant experience of project analysis or similar position requiring project accounting skills
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy
- Finance Analyst - Cambridge - Management Accountant - Part Qualified/Newly Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'