This is a great opportunity, ideally suited to a recently qualified or finalist accountant, to join this major company as a Finance Analyst for the London region. You will take your accountancy training and experience to a new level, fully utilising your financial analysis and Excel modelling skills in helping the business improve the quality of business insight data. Please note that this role will be part office based with some remote working.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance you remit will include the following:
- Provide support to the Head of Finance and Finance Business Partners as the central point of contact for FP&A, delivering high quality financial data and analysis
- Support the annual budgeting and forecasting cycle with regular rolling forecast review and analysis
- Provide ad-hoc business information requests for data and analysis
- Identify and drive initiatives and projects to improve the efficiency and quality of reporting and business insight through optimisation and automation of systems & processes
- To be 'the link' between finance shared services and the division to resolve any finance transaction issues
- Involvement in projects to deliver performance improvements
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Be of graduate calibre with an accountancy qualification (CIMA or similar) ideally having completed a finance training program in a large business or accountancy firm. We will also consider finalist candidates who are 'on track' to qualify on 2021.
- A high level of intellect and critical thinking capability - able to identify opportunities and take the initiative in improving systems and processes to provide high quality reporting and business insight
- Great communication and presentation skills - able to engage with senior stakeholders in a confident and credible manner
- Down to earth, pragmatic and willing to delve into the data! You need to be 'hands on' as well as forward thinking!
- Excellent IT skills including financial modelling (Excel)
- Ambitious - this role will advance to Finance Business Partner level opportunities within the group
To apply please forward your CV with details of your current salary and notice period. Do to the high volume of applications we can only respond to those candidates selected for initial interview.
- Advanced Excel
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modeling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'