The EMEA Finance Revenue & Reporting Team are responsible for the overall management reporting for the EMEA region and ensuring that the front office revenue flows are correctly captured and recorded. The team, working closely with the Group Finance department, are the regional super-users for the Hyperion reporting and budgeting system and manage the EMEA Finance forecasting processes, including the monthly flash, annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting.
The role of the Finance Analyst is to support the Team Manager in the production and analysis of the EMEA regional management reporting and any other regional reporting required. The Finance Analyst will lead the preparation of the monthly Flash reporting process and provide input into the variance analysis of the monthly results.
The role will be heavily involved in the budgeting and forecasting process and will co-ordinate the EMEA regional submissions to Group Finance, including preparation of relevant reporting.
The Finance Analyst will also provide support to the Team Manager on ad-hoc projects as required.
- Ownership of the preparation of the monthly EMEA management reporting and the preceding Flash process in a timely and accurate manner
- Review of the monthly revenue and costs, providing detailed analysis and commentary to senior management
- Assist in the project management and preparation of the Budget and Forecast process, including the completion of the subsequent reporting and analysis
- Build strong working relationships across the wider Finance department
- Manage relationships with Group Finance to ensure divisional results are interpreted correctly for executive reporting
- Develop an understanding of the business and the markets they operate within
- Clear understanding of reporting systems. Ability to identify information gaps and assist in developing systems / processes which address such gaps
- Establish and maintain strong communication channels with the wider Finance team, promptly sharing information gained from the team and business, enabling accounting processes and records to be updated quickly and correctly
- Work closely with all aspects of the business when necessary, including IT, Back Office & Settlements, Legal, Payroll, Tax, Regulatory etc
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA);
- Demonstrated experience in providing relevant and informative financial analysis to senior management
- Experience working in the financial services sector an advantage
- Experience of Oracle general ledger & Hyperion (or equivalent complex reporting system)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'