Cedar are working with a leading independent Publishing company who are looking to appoint a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis to work within their FP&A team. The team is a mixture of part-qualified and fully qualified accountants and they are involved in a variety of tasks from business partnering to planning, reporting and analysis.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Supporting the financial reporting and planning process, ensuring accurate monthly reports are created on a timely basis and that the management packs are accurately prepared within the set deadlines.
- Developing relationships with stakeholders around the business to ensure the timely creation and distribution of accurate reports
- Supporting the production of management information (MI) and ad hoc analysis, enabling stakeholders to monitor performance and risks and make informed decisions.
- Supporting the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process and multi-year strategy, including contributing to the production of required analysis and associated presentations.
- Support the month end processes as required.
You will be a proactive and self-motivated team player who is either already studying for an accounting qualification or is interested in undertaking study. You will also be currently/recently working in a finance role and have solid experience in reporting, data analysis or other finance functions along with strong attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines. If this role is of interest, please submit your CV asap.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'