Must be FANTASTIC with Excel
£30,000 - £35,000 salary plus 10% salary bonus (£33,000 - £38,500)
Plus benefits package
Fulltime Monday to Friday permanent position
We are working on behalf of a true Global Manufacturer of electrical products. Our Client delivers products and services that make peoples lives better, easier and happier, via increased functionality and a improved experience. They are a leader in the manufacturing of home appliances, consumer electronics, mobile communications, digital products, air conditioning, solar production and LED lighting.
In short, a global leader.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their Sales Finance Management Team as a Finance Analyst, focusing on the rebate process. You will be responsible for the end to end customer rebates process including proposal, approvals and contracts. You will be business partnering with the sales team to communicate complex financial and sales analysis to all levels of management and process sensitive sales volume data on a daily and monthly basis.
Duties will include:
- Effectively manage month end rebate provision calculations to ensure timely delivery and accuracy of information
- Responsible for the successful completion of the rebate payment process
- Administrator for the rebates figures
- Timely and accurate delivery of regular and ad-hoc sales reporting, analysis and other tasks as requested
- Ensure adherence to corporate processes
Relevant experience in Management Accounting or Bachelor’s Degree required along with:
- Strong Excel skills, with detailed knowledge of V-lookup, pivot tables, index, macro, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to generate informative insights from rigorous analysis
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets
- Must have a sound financial and commercial acumen
- Strong numeric and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and work effectively with all areas of the business (directly interacting with Sales Directors and Accounts teams)
- Ability to communicate and negotiate within many levels of the organisation
Interested in hearing more? Or keen to join a Global player? Please contact either Gary Bentley or Danielle Green on the listed number, or email with a copy of your current CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'