The organisation is a specialist in their area of manufacturing and is a leading player in this market. This business will give you the ability to create your own future and if you provide exceptional work you will excel through their organisation.
The duties of the Finance Analyst include:
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and get involved in the forward planning of the business
- Deliver timely and accurate reports to assist with future planning
- Analyse financial data and producing financial models to support decision making
- Performing variance analysis
- Analysing past financial data
- Drive process improvements to drive innovation
The ideal Finance Analyst will be/have:
- Advanced Excel knowledge (Pivot tables, v-look ups, macros, formulas and functions)
- Able to speak another European language (desirable, not essential)
- An analytical mindset
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Natural problem solver
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary of £28,000-£33,000 p/a
- Free parking
As well as a competitive salary, the Finance Analyst will gain a tremendous amount of business partnering skills and will learn valuable strategic knowledge. This opportunity will provide you a wealth of career opportunities within the organisation if you excel in your work. A great chance to get into finance business partnering in the future.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'