A multimillion turnover business, with a proud heritage and a leading brand in its industry is looking for a Finance Analyst. It's a great time to join the business after significant year on year growth and the launch of a new product line!
The team you'll be a part of has the responsibility of creating a set of analytical tools that help business leaders understand how the different areas of the business are performing. You'll use tools to uncover opportunities, and take a hands-on approach, looking at all aspects of operation. Your role isn't just about writing reports; it is a focus on driving change, challenging thinking, and making a tangible difference to the business.
As a Finance Analyst, your role will involve
* Preparation of period-end overhead reporting with analysis to deliver understanding of the business performance for the heads of department and directors
* Act as the finance business partner to understand the needs of key stakeholders
* Creating budgets and forecasts that are robust and accurate
* Period-end responsibilities:
* Preparing prepayments & accruals
* Preparing key controls
* Ad-hoc duties are required
To be successful in this role you will need the following experience and skills
We are completely open to past background, however consider the following aspects to be important:
* Part qualified accountant studying towards CIMA / ACCA / ACA
* IT competent - strong skills with Microsoft packages, specifically Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'