Finance Analyst Role Description
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to assist in the fast and efficient delivery of accurate and relevant financial information to internal and external stakeholders. Your main responsibilities will be handling queries and providing financial information to users across the business, validating the firm's management accounts, ensuring the timely production of client management information requests, and assisting in the overall preparation of the Firm's budget. Our ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 year's accounting or finance experience within a legal environment. Excellent Excel skills are also essential, while experience with Aderant is advantageous.
- Co-operation with other business services departments to provide an integrated support service to the partnership
- Working with report developers to specify and test new reporting solutions
- Involvement in ongoing forecasting and being able to update as to likely results
- Ensuring the timely production of client management information requests
- The ability to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels
- Have a good eye for detail, and ensure all documentation is accurate
- Financial Information
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'