A Commercial Finance Analyst / Business Partnering position based in Northampton
A permanent job opportunity within a global brand that offers further exposure in financial/business analysis, influencing key stakeholders within the organisation
My client is a large global business with a UK head office based in Northampton.
The organisation is seeking to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst / Business partner into its ranks, in order to adapt, continually improve and evolve its market strategies, in order to be the best it can be within its chosen industry.
They have a great team culture and environment throughout the workforce and offices in Northampton. we are looking for more like-minded individuals to join the business and continue to drive it forwards.
The key duties and elements for this Finance Analyst role include:
- In-depth analysis of financial and commercial data for the business and its various divisions, reviewing sales, contracts, rebates, pricing and costing information
- Influencing senior management and key stakeholders using well-structured presentations and points in order to deliver relevant strategies across the business
- Effective business partnering and communication with key clients, contacts and stakeholders, investigating and resolving queries, reconciling and reporting on the data and findings, in a professional manner
- Assisting with budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis on contracts and accounts
- Effective liaison with budget controllers, divisional heads and senior management in non-finance roles, in order to report and comment on trends and strategy
- Developing key reports and presenting accurate financial data in a clear and concise manner
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration duties as and when required
The successful candidate for the Commercial Finance Analyst position will be:
- An excellent communicator, confident and articulate, able to build rapport and challenge clients and stakeholders alike
- Possess previous experience and/or knowledge of commercial contracts and agreements, able to analyse information, report and investigate or reconcile this data
- Be a team player, able to work with others and support them on a daily basis
- A strong user of Excel, able to download and upload data to and from the main company database
Excellent exposure to commercial/business analysis, car parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, stability and security in a commercial analyst role
- Business Analyst
- part qualified
- variance analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'