An exciting opportunity has opened up with a young and dynamic leisure firm, for an experienced Finance Analyst. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career, and work for a company that offers great career progression and excellent benefits.
- Providing in depth analysis and insight into financial performance
- Constructively challenging current business processes and methodologies
- Preparing information for reports for senior stakeholders
- Engaging with key stakeholders to successfully establish and maintain relationships
- Keeping track of and reporting on key KPIs
- Degree level educated achieving a 2:1 or above from a reputable university
- At least 1 years' experience as a Finance Analyst
- ACCA part qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Sociable, proactive and enthusiastic personality
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'