Are you an experienced Finance Analyst looking for a new challenge in a vibrant and exciting company? Would you like the opportunity to progress and grow with company that puts their people first with excellent employee benefits and perks? Are you experienced with using Zonal? Then this Financial Analyst role could be for you.
As Finance Analyst you will be contributing to the success of the company by reporting on and analysing financial data. You will have the opportunity to work on various projects within finance, support the marketing and operations team with offers and promotion and provide recommendations on important commercial decisions for the business. You will use Zonal data systems to build, run and analyse new and existing reports and data so previous experience using the platform is essential.
- Great sales incentives
- A genuine work-life balance
- Opportunities to attend showcases, work social events and exhibitions
- Full induction and continued, ongoing training
- Free access to the company’s venues and 50% discount on food & drinks for you, your family and friends
- The chance to work in one of the city’s coolest venues alongside an amazing team
- Discounts on everything from gym membership and cinema tickets to Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more
Finance Analyst main duties:
- Carrying out various forms of financial report which includes, daily and monthly sales report and reconciliations
- Produce product sales analysis to support marketing decisions on changing products, adding new lines and price changes
- Designing the financial structure of event packages, promotions and discounts to maximise sales revenue and GP
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Improves financial status by analysing results, monitoring and correcting variances and identifying trends
- Maintains our EPOS system by entering, verifying, and backing up data on our products, recipes and prices
- Recommends actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
Finance Analyst skills:
- Previous experience using Zonal is essential
- Advanced skills on Microsoft Excel
- Strong financial reporting skills
- A self-starter with the ability to solve problems
- Great with mathematics and numbers
- Strong analytical skills to understand business and financial trends
- Sales Analysis
- Data Systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'