FINANCE ANALYST - GLOBAL BRAND
Morgan McKinley are working exclusively with a Global FMCG brand based in West London seeking a Part-Qualified Finance Analyst to join their Central Finance Team, on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a high turnover business. With the opportunity for career development, this Finance Analyst role sits within the central finance function, and also provides the scope to liaise with the Senior Leadership Team and senior management teams across the business. Working closely with Finance Business Partners, ensuring that performance reporting is clear and insightful.
Key responsibilities for this Financial Analyst role;
- Support and monitor the financial budget and KPIs
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Assist with budget, forecast and planning activity
- Responsible for analysis on overheads
- Support preparation of new business cases
- Business partnering across teams to provide insightful analysis in relation to performance and cost
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong analytical experience and problem-solving skills
- Experience working for a FMCG/Manufacturing business highly desirable
- Self-starter with the ability to manage own workload
- Strong communication skills and an ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work to tight timescales and organise workload effectively
- Excel - advanced, with SAP and Oracle experience desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'