One of the UK's leading charities working to end bad housing and homelessness are seeking an ambitious, part-qualified finance analyst to join the high performing FP&A team. The role will primarily partner with the vibrant fundraising department.
Responsibilities will include;
- Leading on production of monthly management accounts
- Assisting with annual budget and quarterly forecasting
- Meeting with budget holders to discuss and challenge variances and performance
- Producing accurate budgeting and forecasting templates
- Reconciling income between management accounts and CRM
- Carrying out ad-hoc analysis for budget holders or FP&A team
- Providing training and support to budget holders
The ideal candidate will be actively pursuing a CCAB accountancy qualification and have experience carrying out complex reconciliations. You will ideally have exposure to stakeholders. You will have strong communication skills with the ability to convey complex financial matters to non-finance individuals.
In return, you’ll receive a very generous holiday allowance, study support (at discretion), a generous pension contribution and a season ticket loan. We’re reviewing applications immediately and therefore if you’re interested and feel you have the necessary skills/experience, please apply ASAP.
- Financial Analysis
- Management Accounts
- Sheet Reconciliations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'