We are hiring a Finance Analyst based in London.
Caeli Nova is an exciting early-stage venture at the intersection of the medical technology and aerospace industries. We have developed and patented a new technology which successfully re-thinks the science behind human performance, safety and survival in various critical situations.
The company has grown quickly since inception and is now looking to bring onboard an individual to support our CFO with associated finance/ governance activities and projects. His/her tasks will include producing management information, including insightful analysis, for Board and Investor meetings. The individual will also liaise with our key external contacts such as payroll and accounting providers, tax experts, collaborators’ finance departments, suppliers, and others. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team, which draws on skills from industry experts, top consulting and investment banking firms, as well as leading research institutions.
The candidate will be involved in the day-to-day tasks of running a company including invoicing, supplier payments, cash management, and will support the preparation of budgets, forecasts, and monthly accounts. The individual will have a key role in developing and maintaining internal control systems and will report directly to our CFO. We are looking for a problem-solver, driven to identify opportunities for improvement and see ideas through to implementation.
Candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- Outstanding academic records
- Full or Part qualified accountant (preferably ACA, ACCA, or CIMA)
- Previous experience in audit, consulting, or in financial controlling functions is a plus
- Strong interest in the medical technology and aerospace industries
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to articulate ideas/ strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Flexibility to work collaboratively and be personally accountable for projects in a rapidly growing business
- Proactive, well organized, high-energy self-starter
This is a unique opportunity to be involved at a very early stage in an exciting venture that has strong funding support and will provide a huge variety of growth and learning opportunities to the individual in the role.
Please submit your CV and statement of motivation.
- Cash Management
- Control Systems
- Monthly Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'