An exciting Financial Analyst role within a well-known organisation has recently become available. Providing support to the Supply Chain Finance Function, his individual must be a strong communicator, motivated, with a proficient eye for attention to detail.
As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly presentations and standard reporting, in collaboration with various stakeholders within the regional team, focusing on sales and Gross Profit.
- Helping with budget consolidation for various cost centres.
- Providing financial analytics to enable the delivery of forecasts and plans.
To be successful for this assignment, you will need to be fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified. It is also essential that you have:
- A forward-thinking mindset and the ability to work collaboratively with a likeminded team, striving to achieve efficiency.
- Experience of working within a complex working environment to a high standard.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong Excel skills.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'