A fantastic permanent opportunity with a global business to support the finance team in cost control in the business. To ensure that cost and pricing models are maintain to a high standard. Ensuring that Sarbanes & Oxley (SOX) compliance is strictly adhered to at all times.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Maintain standard costing structure - including the costing of new parts & annual cost build.
- Maintain Intercompany pricing structure & annual price update.
- Cost control - monitoring and analysing inventory related cost
- Intrastat / ECSL (EU Sales List).
- Maintenance of the Fixed Assets Register.
- Partner with local Site Operations leader to drive productivity and report on savings
- Compliance - ensure maintenance of SOX controls in area of responsibility
- Submission of VAT returns for one entity
- Support development of annual budget and periodic forecasts
- Responsible for accurately reconciling balance sheet accounts and meeting deadlines efficiently
- Provide strong support to in standard cost and pricing maintenance
- Provide strong support to FP&A in overhead analysis.
Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Accounting Qualification or studying towards Accounting Qualification
- Demonstrates understanding and application of Sarbanes & Oxley (SOX)
- Experience of Oracle system is desirable
- Good Excel knowledge (including V lookup & other reconciliation tools)
- Knowledge of basic accounting principals for journal entries & reconciliations
- Basic understanding of standard costing and pricing
If you fulfil the above criteria, please apply now to be considered.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'