Finance Analyst required for a leading media organisation based in London. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for their first move from practice. Working closely with the Senior Finance Business Partner, you will have high-level stakeholder engagement on a range of value-add projects across the business.
- Support monthly reporting and provide high quality reporting and commentary on variances
- Support detailed budgeting & forecasting across projects
- Tracking Capex across projects against budget ensuring risks are identified early in the process
- Assisting with financial modelling, including the creation & tracking of business case & investment proposals
- Providing insight to non-finance stakeholders
- Process improvement
Key Skills Required:
- Newly Qualified ACA
- Minimum 2:1 Degree
- Strong analytical skills and a proven track record of driving financial results and efficiencies
- Big Four
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'