Junction 21 of the M1
£35,000 - £40,000 Per annum + benefits
The SF Group is currently recruiting exclusively for a Financial Analyst for a leading manufacturing company based in Leicester.
To support the Financial Controller in building greater relations with other parts of the business by being a key finance business partner. You would be responsible for managing and delivering costing analysis as well as finding efficiencies within the finance function. Increase financial information flow between departments by providing MI & KPI's which would help identify cost benefits across the company.
As the Financial Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Provide stakeholders with up to date costing information for the production department by job
- Provide full costing information
- Show Gross margin by customer from a marginal and absorption method.
- Provide leadership to the finance team and make decisions by self managing with regards to chasing for information and heading up the costing function.
- Provide analysis of our customers by revenue and gross margin on a quarterly basis and provide recommendations to improve profitability.
- Quarterly profitability by customer to net profit level
- Update the Budget and Forecasting spreadsheet with the actuals versus budget for volumes and revenue.
- Attend monthly/quarterly meetings with the Account Directors to prepare a reforecast.
- Provide information to the Client Services team by means of a self-service report regarding customer activity.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- 2 - 5 years' experience within a similar role
- 2 - 5 years' experience of dealing with Senior management including Directors
- Leading meetings and extracting information from all areas of the business
- Presenting findings to all stakeholders
- Highly computer literate
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Including Macro's)
- Working knowledge of Financial Software packages i.e. Sage
- Strong numeracy skills
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to I can also be contacted directly on .
SF Group specialise in Finance and Accounting, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! - www.sfgroup.com
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'