An exciting opportunity on a 9 month contract basis for a self-motivated and self-directed individual to be responsible for the overall management of the customer pricing and rebate process in the UK.
You will be working closely with other divisions as part of a collaborative team and therefore will have excellent interpersonal skills and experience working successfully within cross border and virtual teams.
You should have FP&A experience, be a part qualified account and have strong influencing skills with the desire to progress your career.
- Implement and maintain a monthly process to monitor and report the level of accruals. Business partner with the sales team in order to optimise performance.
- Establish a tight process to track rebate (i.e. actuals versus targets) and ensure that there are no undue disbursements
- Initiate and drive thorough quarterly rebate reviews involving Sales to ensure that accruals are aligned with contractual terms and customer run rate.
- Challenge Sales to validate rebate accruals balance by customer with the objective to achieve a strong control environment
- Communicate revenue impacts resulting from the quarterly rebate reviews of the relevant people (FP&A / Sales / Management)
This is an interesting role for a process orientated individual with strong attention to detail where they can make the role their own. For more information on this role or other finance jobs please contact myself or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'