My client is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team on a full time basis. The role will be based at the modern offices in Nottingham.
- £35,000 Salary
- 28 Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Up to 12% Matched contribution pensions scheme
- Discount club - money off online shopping etc
- Wellbeing scheme
Your daily tasks will be:
- Preparation of the financial documentation to assist the tendering and bid process in particular the contract business.
- Ensure data integrity and provide timely and accurate performance and management data to support decision making for month end, forecasts, budgets, contract reviews, negotiations and tenders.
- Collect, validate, analyse and interpret finance data, working in conjunction with other departments to provide robust information for reporting, planning and option appraisal processes.
- Provide assistance and coaching to operational service colleagues to analyse and use finance information -management reporting and bid information.
- Highlight instances of data integrity issues that impede effective management or analysis.
- Work experience within a large finance team.
- Proven ability to conduct detailed quantitative analysis to underpin evaluation and research across a broad range of projects.
- Well developed communication skills, able to build and sustain working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Highly numerate - ideally part / qualified accountant
- Able to demonstrate strong attention to detail and analytical approach.
- Able to present and communicate outputs effectively.
- Able to source and manage large data sets within a business intelligence or data warehouse environment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'