As well as routine reporting deadlines and being involved in month end tasks including balance sheets reconciliations and gross margin analysis, the position offers a diverse range of variety, offering the successful incumbent a rewarding challenge, dealing with cost to sales, variance analysis, forecasting actuals, cost reporting, margin differences and cost centre project focused activities.
Other key responsibilities;
• Producing dashboards and leading monthly financial reviews for around 20 projects ranging from £2m to £50m
• Completing margin analysis for key projects
• Providing detailed analysis on the Forex impact on projects
• Updating engineering and project manager contract forecast costs
• Updating contract manufacturing forecast costs
• Attending project reviews and improving project reports
To succeed in this role, you must be a passed finalist or newly qualified Accountant with proven variance analysis experience, financial modelling and stakeholder management.
Whilst being self-motivated, you must be a team player, as the existing team pull together to share the workload when appropriate, especially during the streamlined month end process.
An inquisitive individual with strong business partnering and stakeholder management experience, who can challenge ideas and concepts will thrive in this position.
Large system experience would be advantageous and advanced excel skills.
This is a permanent opportunity that will be well remunerated and offers a great to place to work, with on-site car parking and agile working.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'