Financial Analyst - AAT / CIMA or ACCA part-qualified
My client is an exciting organisation about to embark on an exciting period of growth and development. The business offers a suite of products in the telecommunications industry and is currently expanding their product portfolio to dramatically increase customer numbers.
This growth has led to the requirement of a finance analyst to work closely with the Finance Director to support business planning and budgeting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare high level business plans to determine the commercial / financial viability of new business initiatives.
- Pull together the information required to obtain investor approval for these new business projects.
- Once new projects are in process monitor progress to ensure budgets are met and profitability achieved.
- Produce the company business plan.
- Maintain the company 5 year financial model
- Manage the annual budget process and produce the budget.
- Provide business case modelling support for any potential acquisitions.
- Work with the CFO, CEO and marketing and sales teams to ensure all areas of the business understand financial implications and profitability targets for all new business projects.
The business are looking for a candidate with the right approach, even if you have not experienced all areas of the job specification, full training will be given. Candidates should have a solid finance understanding, good Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables) and a desire to learn.
The role requires an ambitious candidate with a can-do attitude and a desire to succeed. Ideally AAT qualified or studying towards ACCA / CIMA - study support is available for the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'