Finance Analyst | Transport | London | £55,000
An opportunity has arisen for high-performing finance analyst to join a multi-national transport business based in Central London who are undergoing an exciting period of growth. Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, you will be reponsible for building models and provide insightful analysis to assist the strategic decision making process.
- Maintaining and updating long term forecasting models
- Producing capital investment forecasts
- Assisting with pricing analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis for management
- Producing bridge analysis and explanation for variance from budget
- Assisting the production of quarterly forecast and budget
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified and come from an advisory or corporate finance background. Strong technical accounting skills as well as excellent excel skills are required.
- capex modelling bridge analysis forecast budget corporate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"